Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For the 2009 Calender of Events at TJC

I'm looking for independent jewelry artisans to present as featured guest artists at The Jewelry Connection for the 2009 Calendar of events! Live Shows present every Sunday afternoon at 12pm PST, 2pm CST, or 3pm EST depending on what part of the country you live in! I offer a script prior to the show for you to fill out and return to me! Contact me, send me pictures, return the script, and be there for your show! The interview may be conducted by telephone at the very least, or by webcam and headset with mic if you have a user id at www.nowlive.com!
To get a user id visit www.nowlive.com/support
To review the home page of TJC visit www.nowlive.com/mona77401
To visit the broadcast room go to www.nowlive.com/showid/63074

F5 is the reset button for the broadcast room and will fix any issues you are having with loading videos or with sound there.
The open audio slide bar needs to be moved all the way to the left to cure any looping sound.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining me for a spot as featured artist!
Happy Holidays to All!
Mona

No comments: